Many information technology vendors targeting health insurers made announcements of new products or acquisitions during AHIP 2013 in Las Vegas, including:
* Optum has launched a new business process outsourcing service for health insurers and will use the HealthRules financial, administrative and clinical transactions processing software from Health Edge to support the initiative. Services being offered to include claims editing, claims clearinghouse, data analysis, payment integrity, workflow integration, and fraud and abuse management functions, as well as services to support value-based payment programs such as pay-for-performance and accountable care organizations. More information is here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access