Three health information technology vendors in recent days have raised new funding from investors:
* Health information exchange vendor Orion Health, based in New Zealand but with a strong presence in the United States, has raised $97.8 million U.S. following an initial public offering of stock on the New Zealand stock exchange. While the vendor has been around for 21 years, it now has resources to invest in additional research and development, says Andrew Ferrier, chairman.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access