ONC Finds Ways to Make EHRs More Readable
The Office of the National Coordinator for HIT has announced winners of a contest to convert printed text-based electronic health records into far more consumer-friendly versions. The goal is to make it easier for consumers to find and understand information in a printed record, whether downloaded via the government-funded Blue Button technology or through proprietary vendor technology.
All Health Data Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, e-books, and conference discounts. Qualified members may also choose to receive our free monthly magazine and any of our e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders, developing trends and specialized topics like EHR's, revenue cycle management, health insurance exchanges, analytics, and more!
- CMS Clarifies Vendor Issues Considered for Stage 2 Hardship Exemptions
- HIT Policy Committee Cuts 30% of Initial Stage 3 Recommendations
- EHR Incentive Program Exceeds $22.5 Billion Payout Estimate
- Telehealth Group Supports CMS Move to Expand Remote Monitoring
- Military Mobile Health Developers Release First Two Apps