Data analytics may be a hot item in healthcare conference exhibit halls this year, but revenue cycle management products also had a strong showing at this weeks MGMA Annual Convention in Las Vegas. Vendor announcements of new products and services included:
* Emdeon Inc. in June acquired Capario to bolster its claims clearinghouse and revenue cycle management services, particularly targeting smaller providers. Capario, renamed Emdeon One, offered denial management software which since the buy has been made more robust to match information in an explanation of benefit with line level data within the submitted claim. The service offers one click access to correct errors and one click to appeal a payment denial.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access