Health information exchanges or HIE vendors have announced new contracts or milestones in recent days:
* Tampa General Hospital will use the HIE platform of McKesson Corp.’s RelayHealth division across its enterprise. The hospital also will link to outside providers, particularly University of South Florida Health, with which it shares up to 40 percent of its patients. Tampa General’s next HIE initiative will be connecting to the Tampa Bay Regional Health Information Organization, says Elizabeth Lindsay-Wood, senior vice president and CIO.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access