CMS Seeks More Ideas on Conducting End-to-End ICD-10 Testing
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has been working with the Healthcare Billing & Management Association and some other groups on developing consensus for end-to-end testing for migration to ICD-10 codes. Now, CMS has scheduled a number of Web-based “listening sessions” in coming days to get more industry input. Following is a CMS statement:
All Health Data Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, e-books, and conference discounts. Qualified members may also choose to receive our free monthly magazine and any of our e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders, developing trends and specialized topics like EHR's, revenue cycle management, health insurance exchanges, analytics, and more!
- Allscripts, Cerner, McKesson & Others Launch Interoperability Service
- KLAS Details Rough Start for Computer-Assisted Coding Vendors
- 800,000 Affected after Horizon BCBS Laptops Stolen
- Joint Commission Guidance on New Clinical Alarm Safety Goal
- HIT Vendor News Roundup: CareInSync, Omnicell/Cerner & NICVIEW