Government regulators and health information technology vendors have made multiple announcements in recent days, including:
* The Food and Drug Administration has published one of the shortest final rules ever, a technical amendment that changes the address for submitting requests to be exempted from bar code label requirements governing drug and biological products. The rule is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access