A number of health information technology announcements in recent days focus on mobile applications, research initiatives and new premium payment options. For instance:
* Diversinet Corp. has introduced the Clinical Communicator, which enables secure messaging between clinicians and patients via all major mobile and tablet operating systems. The application supports sending messages and notices to patients, viewing and updating information, scheduling and managing appointments, transmitting summaries of test results, sending automated reminders and alerts, and interfacing with biomedical devices. A version applicable for use in clinical trials will be available in June.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access