Among the health information technology announcements in recent days come these nuggets:
* Chuck Christian for two decades has served as director of information technology at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, Ind. He is a past chair of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, a charter member of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives, and most recently was honored with the 2010 CHIME/HIMSS John E. Gall Jr. CIO of the Year Award. Now, he has the CIO title at Good Samarian following a recent promotion. And HDM is proud to have him as a member of its Editorial Advisory Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access