Vendors and stakeholders have recently announced new reports and products, including:
* A new iPhone app, "Aspects of Anatomy," offers 38 short teaching videos from Peter Abrahams, professor of Clinical Anatomy at the University of Warwick Medical School in England. Using plasticized sections of the body, Abrahams demonstrates the function of nerves, tiny bronchioles, heart valves and other parts of anatomy, with a short test at the end. The app is available at iTunes stores for $4.99 British pounds, or about $8 U.S., with profits supporting the medical school's surgical training center.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access