Many health information technology vendors are announcing this week the new products and services they will be highlighting at HIMSS13 in New Orleans:
* Revenue cycle management vendor Emdeon, which also operates the largest claims clearinghouse, will use the xPatterns data analytics software from Atigeo to mine the petabytes of data it holds.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access