New leadership and products highlight recent news from health information technology vendors:
* Secure clinical data messaging vendor Surescripts has named health information technology veteran Tom Skelton as CEO. He succeeds Paul Uhrig, chief administrative and privacy officer, who served as acting CEO since Harry Totonis stepped down in March. Among other positions in a 30+ year career, Skelton most recently served as CEO at Foundation Radiology Group and earlier as CEO at Misys Healthcare Systems and president of technology services at MED3000.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access