Here’s a round-up of new products and clients from several health information technology vendors:
* Medical imaging software vendor Carestream Health has acquired Genesis Digital Imaging of Los Angeles for an undisclosed sum. Carestream’s inside sales force focuses on mid-sized and large hospitals. The vendor has relied on resellers to other markets, but now is bringing them in-house to better streamline the sales and communications processes. Genesis Digital is a reseller, serving small provider organizations, and Carestream in 2010 bought Long Island-based Quantum Medical Imaging, which sells to mid-tier hospitals and clinics.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access