New leadership, an acquisition and milestones are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Hospital information systems vendor Prognosis Health System has named James Holtzman as its new CEO, succeeding Ramsey Evans, who remains chairman. A spokesperson says the change was a decision by the leadership team and board. Holtzman had been CFO at the company for nearly a year. He has more than two decades of experience with firms in software, outsourcing services, manufacturing, procurement, education and telecommunications. He previously served as a banker and investment banker.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access