Health information technology vendors and organizations have announced several new products or initiatives in recent days, including:
* Perminova, a vendor of cardiology information systems, has raised $7 million in venture capital from unnamed sources. The company's software is deployed at UC San Diego Health System and Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access