A new home health product, expanded personal health records functionality and an incident management contract win are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Seattle-based Numera Inc. has introduced HealthPort, a home health kiosk device for patients with or without computers or smartphones. The product enables the capturing of health status data from up to four wired devices and an unlimited number of wireless devices. The data can be transmitted to clinicians via analog and digital phone lines, or Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular and broadband technologies. Multiple patients in a home can upload data through a single kiosk. Numera will pilot HealthPort this summer and expects availability in September.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access