Health information exchange progress, new geographic markets and a home care integration alliance highlight recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* InterSystems Corp. will provide the technology platform for the Statewide Health Information Network of New York. The vendor already powers some of the state’s regional health information exchanges, including Brooklyn HIE, which is one of three HIEs that initially will link to the statewide network. More than $300 million in state and federal funds are allocated to New York for HIE initiatives during the next three years.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access