New names, leaders, clients and products are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Health data analytics vendor MedAssurant has changed its name to Inovalon, combining the words innovation, value and action. The Bowie, Md.-based company serves providers, insurers, researchers and the pharmaceutical industry with customer datasets and registries supporting clinical and quality outcomes, claims and payment integrity, and care coordination and enhancement initiatives.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access