Client wins, new leadership and enhanced products are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Chesapeake (Va.) Regional Medical Center will implement a health information exchange for its delivery system that serves 650,000 residents of southeastern Virginia. ICA is the HIE vendor and initially will implement lab and radiology electronic orders and results technology from Emdeon Inc. ICA also will integrate with Chesapeake Regional’s McKesson Horizon system for laboratory, Phillips Stentor for radiology and Siemens Invision for admissions/discharge/transfer data.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access