Acquisitions, name changes and new products are among recent initiatives from health information technology vendors. They include:
* Physician software vendor ADP AdvancedMD has entered the outsourced billing arena by acquiring PhyLogic Healthcare. Acceleration of regulatory compliance, including transitioning to ICD-10 codes, is increasing the number of medical practices outsourcing claims management, says Raul Villar, president of ADP AdvancedMD. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access