New services, acquisitions and contracts are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Physician software vendor eClinicalWorks has launched an outsourced revenue cycle management service, joining such rivals as athenahealth and NextGen, among others. The company charges 2.9 percent of monthly collected revenue for the service, which includes electronic health records, practice management and patient portal software, training, support and maintenance, and dashboards and other reporting tools. The vendor touts a first-pass acceptance rate of 98 percent, meaning more claims are quickly getting through the clearinghouse and forwarded to insurers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access