Three health information technology vendors recently unveiled significant new contracts or initiatives:
* Philips Healthcare has folded several existing businesses into a new unit called Healthcare Informatics Solutions and Services. The unit includes Healthcare Transformation Services, which provides consulting, education, integration and design services to provider organizations; a common informatics platform; clinical decision support and data analytics software across primary care and specialty care areas; the health care imaging platform with advanced visualization products; and telehealth-supported population health programs.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access