New initiatives from health information technology vendors announced in recent days includes the following:
* Springfield, Ill.-based Hospital Sisters Health System will implement in its 14 hospitals a suite of revenue cycle management software from Passport Health Communications. The vendor will touch virtually every part of the revenue cycle with software to handle physician orders, insurance verification, demographic verification, patient responsibility estimation, prior authorization, medical necessity validation, charity care screening, collections, transactions processing, electronic statements and patient portals, among other services.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access