New products, alliances and go-lives are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Claims clearinghouse Navicure has launched Receivables Manager, a central repository for insurance denials, appeals and payments. An extension of the vendor’s ERA Filing Cabinet for managing remittance advice, the new repository is designed to automate and streamline the denial and appeal management processes. Users can track two years of denials and appeals with more than 20 searchable fields, speeding the process of preparing for RAC audits, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access