New tools to manage patient engagement under accountable care, or comply with controlled substances regulations or budget sequestration-mandated Medicare payment cuts are among recent offerings from health information technology vendors:
* Krames StayWell, a vendor of on-demand patient education materials, has introduced ACO 360, a platform of patient education and engagement software to aid in population health management. The platform includes health information content, mobile messaging programs, a tablet-based informed consent app, and guidebooks and newsletters. A suite of lifestyle management programs from Pro-Change Behavior Systems also is part of the platform.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access