Planning for significant expansion at Cerner, FDA approval for home monitoring of anticoagulant treatment, and new software to analyze episodes of care are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Cerner Corp. continues to expand its corporate footprint in the Kansas City metropolitan region after agreeing to purchase about 237 acres for a third campus. The vendor employs nearly 8,800 at its long-standing headquarters and a recently opened second campus. Now, it is in the early stages of getting a third location, which could potentially house 12,000 to 15,000 employees when fully built, which will occur over an extended period, according to the company. The newest campus could include on-site daycare and a clinic, fitness facilities, food service, training areas, or new data centers, along with retail stores, restaurants or a hotel.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access