New initiatives for statewide patient portal and population health management initiatives, FDA clearance for remote patient monitoring, and new electronic health records certifications under Stage 2 of meaningful use highlight recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* The Kansas Health Information Network will offer a free, statewide patient portal starting in September. NoMoreClipboard is the vendor. The portal will help providers meet meaningful use criteria for patients accessing their health information, KHIN Executive Director Laura McCrary told The Wichita Eagle newspaper. If a patient looks at his records via the portal, the occurrence will count for all of that patient’s providers, McCrary said.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access