Recent health information technology vendor news includes a leadership change for a major ambulatory vendor, the sale of a digital pathology firm and a new federal information security contract:
* Scott Decker, president of NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, will resign effective Sept. 7, the ambulatory and inpatient software vendor has announced. Decker will take an executive-level position at a non-competitive company in the health care industry. Steven Plochocki, president and CEO of parent firm Quality Systems Inc., will run NextGen during a search for Decker’s successor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access