A drug database acquisition, new research into fetal heart rates, implementation of a patient registry to support accountable care, and an integration/marketing deal highlight recent health information technology vendor news:
* Drug database firm IMS Health has strengthened its analytics services by acquiring pharmaceutical strategic business consulting firm PharmaDeals for an undisclosed sum. PharmaDeals operates a database with more than 46,000 records of business transactions, licenses, and mergers and acquisitions over 16 years. The deal will enhance IMS Health’s offerings in market assessment, forecasting, and lifecycle and portfolio management.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access