New products and corporate names are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Revenue cycle management vendor Emdeon Inc. has introduced a suite of payment integrity software for insurers that supports prospective and retrospective review of claims for indications of fraud, waste or abuse. Called Emdeon EDGE, the product includes detection, repricing, audit/recovery and analytics technologies from three acquired companies--The Sentinel Group, EquiClaim and TC3Health.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access