A client win for Caradigm, an AHA endorsement and next-generation repricing software from McKesson are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Continuum Health Partners in New York City has implemented a clinical portal and health information exchange software from Caradigm, a joint venture of GE Healthcare and Microsoft Corp. Among other benefits, physicians have access to patient information in disparate systems across four hospitals, and access to shared treatment plans to better coordinate care. To form Caradigm early this year, Microsoft contributed its Amalga data aggregation and analytics software, and single-sign-on and context management software. GE contributed HIE technology and bedside advanced decision support software being developed with Intermountain Healthcare and Mayo Clinic. Caradigm then developed an application to convert skilled nursing patient assessments, called Minimum Data Sets, into a standard Continuity of Care Document.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access