A new outsourcing gig for Allscripts and an integration milestone for Greenway and Epic highlight recent news from health information technology vendors:
* Liberty (Mo.) Hospital has outsourced management of its information technology services to Allscripts. Terms of the contract were not disclosed. The 250-bed hospital’s 30 I.T. employees will transition to Allscripts. Kelly Dungee, R.N., associate vice president of clinical applications at Allscripts, with 22 years of experience in nursing and 15 years of experience in clinical I.T., is the interim CIO until December as Allscripts conducts a search for a permanent CIO. Major I.T. projects at Liberty Hospital during the next 18 months include meaningful use, ICD-10 and health information exchanges.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access