Completion of two large electronic health records deployments highlight recent news from health information technology vendors:
* Greenway Health has completed implementation of electronic health records software across more than 8,200 Walgreens stores. The EHR enables access to patients prescription, immunization and health testing records for more than 27,000 pharmacists to aid in closing gaps in care, particularly with immunizations and tests. The cloud-based EHR was specially designed for the pharmacy chain and integrates with other systems in the stores.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access