Health information technology vendors have announced new leaders, products and contract wins in recent days. Among them:
* Soon after leaving his position as COO at Cerner Corp., Michael Valentine has become CEO at behavioral health/human services vendor Netsmart Technologies. The company sells practice management, electronic health records and Web portal applications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access