New funding, client wins, mobile computing initiatives and a consulting gig are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors. For instance:
* Secure health care mobile messaging vendor TigerText Inc. has raised $8.2 million in a second round of funding, bringing its total to more than $10 million. Easton Capital and New Science Ventures led the round. Clinicians at more than 20 organizations use the software on Apple, Android and Blackberry devices, as well as desktops, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access