New leadership, products, alliances and contract wins are among recent health care information technology vendor announcements:
* Online physician network host Sermo Inc. has named Tim Davenport as CEO. He succeeds founder and former CEO Daniel Palestrant, M.D., who left to co-found par8o, a start-up that will work to improve referral processes. Davenport previously led online consumer content vendor Revolution Health.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access