New leadership and products lead HIT vendor announcements in recent days. They include:
* Health data analysis and benchmarking firm Press Ganey Associates has named Patrick Ryan as CEO and a director. Ryan succeeds Robert Draughon, who served as interim CEO since last summer and returns to his posts as president and CFO. Ryan has 30 years experience in health care, most recently as CEO at supply chain vendor The Broadlane Group, which MedAssets acquired.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access