New product announcements from health care software vendors in recent days include:
* General Dynamics Information Technology has introduced two new applications to its suite of anti-fraud software and services. They are STARS Services, which provides outsourced assistance for in-house investigations; and STARS Commander, an application to manage fraud, waste and abuse programs.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access