Health information technology vendors in recent days have announced new client wins and initiatives, including:
* UC Health, the delivery system of the University of Cincinnati, will link four hospital buildings with a local area network from Ciena Corp., Linthicum, Md. The network will provide access to electronic health records, computerized physician order entry, and picture archiving and communication systems, among other applications, and enable a virtual computing environment for UC Health data centers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access