Health information technology vendors and government agencies have announced new initiatives or contracts in recent days, including:
* The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently enhanced its Healthcare.gov Web site to help consumers and small businesses shop for insurance. Now, CMS has signed a new contract for additional improvements. CGI Federal Inc. will build an application on the site to collect rate and benefits information from insurers, and enable consumers to review benefit, cost sharing and basic price comparison information from local health plans. The two-year contract is worth $8.9 million.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access