Two vendors announce new initiatives or milestones, while an insurer comes out with a treatment cost calculator:
* NextGen Healthcare Information Systems is enabling Florida customers to exchange clinical data and patient care summaries with Florida Blue, via the electronic network of Jacksonville-based Availity, a major claims clearinghouse. The service is intended to make patient-specific information available to both physician and payer concurrently to better coordinate care and identify treatment gaps. Physicians view care summaries and reminders sent to their electronic health record system. The service also automates the sending of data to Florida Blue for quality improvement reporting. Initial provider users are Family Care Partners in Jacksonville, HeartWell LLP in Miami and Baptist Health South Florida.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access