Health care information technology vendors in recent days have announced new products, milestones and initiatives. Among them:
* MedAssets has introduced a bundled payments reimbursement system to aid providers in managing and making episode of care payments. The Web-based technology, which can bundle services adjusted for risk/severity at the patient level, inputs current fee-for-service claims data and groups it into a bundle based on quality benchmarks, according to the vendor. It then calculates compensation based on care a patient should receive per episode. Oregon-based Providence Health & Services is an early user of the system.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access