New leaders and products were the focus of recent health information technology vendor announcements, including:
* Start-up company VoiceHIT expects in February to begin testing an electronic health record system accessed via mobile devices and using natural language processing to convert spoken keywords into computable data elements. The Better Day EHR & Documentation Solution uses speech recognition technology from Nuance Communications. The New Orleans-based vendor expects the product to be commercially available in August or September. More information is at voicehit.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access