Health care information technology companies have made several announcements of new products or initiatives in recent days. They include:
* 3M Health Information Systems has introduced the 360 Encompass System, an application that combines coding, clinical documentation improvement and performance monitoring in a single workflow. The software can improve inpatient coding productivity by 30 percent and double outpatient coding production, helping to offset ICD-10 coding slowdowns, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access