An insurer subsidizing physician purchases of electronic health records software and Intuit giving up on patient portal software highlights recent health information technology initiatives:
* Health insurer Humana Inc. will pay up to 85 percent of the cost for physicians practicing in its network to purchase the PrimeSUITE practice management/electronic health records software of Greenway Medical Technology. The program is designed to improve the sharing of clinical information between Humana and physicians.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access