New sales or introductions of data analytics, medication management, incident management and ICD-10 software are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Trinity Health, the 10th largest delivery system in the nation, will deploy cloud-based data analytics software from Explorys across its 47 hospitals and 432 ambulatory facilities in 10 states. The organization will analyze and benchmark clinical, pharmaceutical, financial and operational data as it seeks to support accountable care organizations, patient-centered medical homes and other emerging treatment and payment models that emphasize population health management. Explorys’ health care market, not counting Trinity Health, includes 14 delivery systems, 200 hospitals and 100,000 providers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access