Health Data Management readers are commenting on the American Medical Association's decision to "vigorously work" to stop implementation of the ICD-10 code sets, and their reactions are mixed. Here's a sampling:
* "This story represents an example of why the AMA is ineffectual. Instead of spending time and money on something that will happen and needs to happen I would prefer they work on getting primary care physicians increased reimbursement for patient-centered medical home initiatives to improve patient care."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access