Health Data Management gave away four Vespa scooters during a raucous raffle at the HIMSS 2010 Conference in Atlanta. The giveaway was co-sponsored by Liberty Solutions, an Orchard Park, N.Y.-based health I.T. consultancy, and Watertown, Mass.-based athenahealth Inc., a vendor of ambulatory outsourced billing services bundles with practice management and electronic records software. The four winners were:
* Sandy French, director of clinical decision support at Shriners Hospital for Children; * Janet Bochinski, an independent health care consultant; * Greg Bertrand, an analyst at Baylor Healthcare; and * Janet Hofmeister, program manager--Connect Program at Harris GCSD.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access