Traffic was strong in the exhibit hall during the Healthcare Financial Management Associations recent Annual National Institute in Las Vegas. Here is a sample of vendor announcements made at the show:
* Revenue cycle management and claim clearinghouse vendor Emdeon will acquire Capario, a large and veteran player in the clearinghouse arena, for $115 million. The companies expect the deal to close during the third quarter. Emdeon operates the nations largest health care clearinghouse, reaching 700,000 physicians, 81,000 dentists, 60,000 pharmacies, 5,000 hospitals, 600 vendors, 450 laboratories and 1,200 government and commercial payers. Now, Santa Ana, Calif.-based Capario will bring 88,000 directly-connected providers and another 240,000 providers that link to Capario through other vendors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access