The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is providing $26.4 million in grant funding to increase epidemiology, laboratory and health information systems capacity at health departments in all 50 states, two territories and the six largest local jurisdictions. The awards will support:
* Hiring and training of epidemiologists, laboratory scientists, and health information specialists who can work on multiple infectious diseases.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access